TCPA

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Wed Feb 26 12:29:42 PST 2003

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:49:13 -0700  Mister Rob just wrote the following:

> No, this would abolish LFS outright.

Well... The TCPA was explained in terms of ssh-keying. You give
permission once...  Aii!! Just saw my mistake...

The way I understand it now, is that installing software will get *more*
of a hassle... More Hassle than Linux had at first... Every install
requires you to call the supplier for the key or similar...

Damn!!!!

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prison.

Just my €0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org