TCPA

R. Quenett qcal at quen.net
Wed Feb 26 12:06:17 PST 2003

mutilated misquotes
from Björn Lindberg's 26 Feb 2003 classic prose
may follow:

" I wonder where one could get untaxed CDs? I always thought this stupid

I don't know. <g>  I have already bought all I ever expect to need.
Maybe google knows?

But, hypothetically, if the only two factories left are in Asia
somewhere, I rather doubt they'd be extremely diligent in remitting
the CD tax to any North American or European government.

" CD-tax only existed in Sweden, but from this thread it is apparent
" that it is very common in the rest of the world as well. Or so it
" seems, at least.

Anywhere there is a market, someone will try to supply it.  Or so
I've heard.

http://www.quen.net

"Fix reason firmly in her seat and call to her tribunal every fact,
every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God;
because, if there is one, he must more approve of the homage of
reason, than that of blindfolded fear."  --Thomas Jefferson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org