TCPA

R. Quenett qcal at quen.net
Wed Feb 26 05:55:24 PST 2003

mutilated misquotes
from Rob Park's 26 Feb 2003 classic prose
may follow:

" But if you *have* paid this tax, then I agree.

A vague recollection is bubbling to the surface here.  Some parts of
the copyright law (not cd's) maybe actually do work this way.  In
some situations, a fee is paid and a generalized license for some
copying (print works, I think) issues.  Some similarities with a site
license for software.

" Buy a 50 CD spindle and download away...

100's are cheaper/blank...:-)

http://www.quen.net

"Fix reason firmly in her seat and call to her tribunal every fact,
every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God;
because, if there is one, he must more approve of the homage of
reason, than that of blindfolded fear."  --Thomas Jefferson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org