TCPA

Bryan Breen Bryan.C.Breen.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 26 00:01:51 PST 2003

At 02:48 2/26/03 +0000, you wrote:
>On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:32:42 +0000 (UTC)
>Bryan.C.Breen.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov (Bryan Breen) wrote:
>

>> As I've mentioned, there is no chance I'm ever going to use a
>> different mail client from this location as long as my current one is
>> operating correctly (for all intents, purposes and observations that I
>> can make). So I've officially cataloged this "problem" as
>> "irrelevant"... though, on a whim, I may shift it to say...
>> "inconsequential", "pointless", or even file it away under "yeah...
>> so?". :)
>>
>> Thank you, come again.
>
>Theres no need to be rude about it :-(

I wasn't trying to be rude. Just trying to convey my interpretation of the
situation. I honestly do feel ever so slightly bad that I'm constrained to
use a piece of software that apparently isn't totally cooperative with
others. I hope you just understand, through the explanations I gave in my
not much, if anything, that can be done to change the state of the
particular situation. As a result, in that situation, the person in
question (myself in this case) really doesn't care one way or the other.
It's not rude, it's just reality.

I tried to come up with a witty way to walk off the subject, I guess
there's just not much of an "un-rude" way of saying: "In the grand scheme
of things, on this point, I really don't care to exert any resolving effort
beyond simple discussion".

I wasn't trying to disparage you in any way Ian.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org