TCPA

torsten torsten at inetw.net
Tue Feb 25 09:45:57 PST 2003

On Tue the 25 Feb 2003 at 19 hours EST SJ wrote...
>> Q: But what if they try to  stop me?  A: While profiteers have always
>> stood in the way of what is  right, reasonable, and good, in the name
>> of profit, they will eventually be pushed out of the way.
>Isn't that a little utopic?

Was just kind of running with it.

>> Q: How  about  watching movies  I  haven't  bought?  A: There  is  no
>> justification for this illegal activity.
>I  *do* watch  movies and  listen to  music I  haven't bought. However,
>everything I like is in my CD  or DVD stack that is labeled "Licensed".
>I admit it - I hate trailers. Yet, if that would be what everybody did,
>the productivity would *increase* - for some people it may seem *moral*
>to watch/listen to  illegal copies now, and it wouldn't  in the absence
>of nowadays'  let's-make-raw-profit system. They  think "The  system is
>using me like  I was a number,  so why should I  care about it?". State
>*that* in Legalese.

Ok, I  watch movies  I haven't bought  as well.  Last  night, me  and my
girlfriend watched Joan of Arc - she paid the rent, I didn't.  Also, she
owns "The Postman."  I watched it at her place, and never paid a dime.

I didn't really understand your reply.

Torsten
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org