Project Management

Daryn Neadow dneadow at appliedsystems.ca
Tue Feb 25 09:32:39 PST 2003

It doesn't have calendars that you can put items on for personal and
projects calendars.  We need to be able to see if when you are adding a
task for someone on one project that the dates/times it occur on do not
overlap with other projects or personal appointments etc that that
person is responsible for.