X question

Oliver Brakmann obrakmann at gmx.net
Tue Feb 25 08:36:45 PST 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-24 23:51, "R. Bosch" wrote...
> There is this little 64x64 block with a clip drawn in.

Do we need to mention that this has nothing to do with "Karl Klammer" (what
does the English speaking world call that thing anyway?), the evil paperclip
from He^WMS Office? ;-)

> Two corners are drawn to get you to the next or previous desktop when you
> click on it.

<ctrl>+<alt>+<left|right-arrow> work too ;-)

> You can also select the desktop and/or giv it a name. Wmaker will
> remember it :-)

And the name fades out sooo nicely... :-)

Bye,
Oliver
--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon   | Reg. Linux User #198843            http://counter.li.org