TCPA

Silviu Julean sjulean at computervoice.ro
Tue Feb 25 08:58:25 PST 2003

> We start advertising ARM based machines REALLY hard...
Please, advertise them right here, right now, until it's too late! :)

Seriously, I'm sure that a lot of LFS users would be interesed; I know I am.
Could you post some information on how fast ARM processors can go, how much
heat do they generate, how much power do they consume, what hardware is the
most suitable for them (i.e. motherboard), and how do they integrate with
Linux (i've seen that some packages contain Intel assembler source for
improved performance, will that work?).

Tia.

Btw, isn't *Intel* StrongARM one of the most famous (read notorious) ARM
processors?

--
Silviu Julean

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org