Project Management

Daryn Neadow dneadow at appliedsystems.ca
Tue Feb 25 08:57:05 PST 2003

I've been looking into a good project management server to be used in our
office.  We are primarly a microsoft shop(excluding our two lfs servers or
course).  The cost of licensing Microsoft's project server is prohibative in
using it.  The open source/gpl alternatives that i've encountered so far do
not have everything we need.  I'm open to any recommendations that you have.
Below are the requirements for what we require:

- Web based solution
- calendars both per usr and per project
- projects need to support task/assignments
- personal tasks list
- email of updates/reminders

So far i've looked at:
PHProjekt