Quake3

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Tue Feb 25 06:30:01 PST 2003

Hi.

I put two new levels on the server - you can download them if you wish.

Im going to make them required for the next game, but not tonights,
since many of you wont see this message until its too late.

the levels are at the usual place:

http://www.mnementh.co.uk/quake3/

Im also going to add the 'dolphin' and 'beast' levels, but not the bee
(too slow even on my machine!) for next week, but not this time.

Hope to see you all tonight, 20:00 GMT, as usual. (and do check in later
(22:00 ish) if yo cant make it, as we're often still playing ;-)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org