X question

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 15:39:38 PST 2003

At around Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 12:37:50AM +0100, Bj?rn Lindberg constructed the following notation:
> mail at djnauk.co.uk (Jonathan Wright) writes:
>
> > I thought that that was more to do with the windows manager: KDE, right
> > click on the pager and select "Congifure Virtual Desktops...". There you
> > can setup to 16.
>
> BTW, what is a "pager"?
>

> Bj?rn

:)

It's what KDE calles the little applet that sits in the menu bar
allowing you to select the different virtual desktops (can also show you
a preview).

I know, not the best name for it! :D

--
jonathan wright       mail at djnauk.co.uk | www.djnauk.co.uk