X question

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 15:14:22 PST 2003

At around Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 10:02:24PM +0000, Ian Molton constructed the following notation:
> Hi.
>
> Anyone know where you set the number of virtual screens in X?
>
> I'd like more than 4...
> --

I thought that that was more to do with the windows manager: KDE, right
click on the pager and select "Congifure Virtual Desktops...". There you
can setup to 16.

--
jonathan wright       mail at djnauk.co.uk | www.djnauk.co.uk
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org