Quake3

Bryan Breen Bryan.C.Breen.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 24 17:12:28 PST 2003

At 17:23 2/23/03 +0000, Ian Molton wrote:
>On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:23:18 +0000 (UTC)
>Christophe Devine <devine at iie.cnam.fr> wrote:
>> > Like I said - you guys need to submit a few more maps before I will
>> > do that.
>>
>> Ok, here's the list:
>>
>> q3dm7
>> q3dm17
>> stei4_cold
>> mkspacedm03
>> mvdm01
>
>Urr. we already have those levels...

Well yeah, we already have those maps. However, they are not in a "map
cycle". When you are not there to manually change the levels, then it
doesn't matter if we have the maps, we never get a chance to play them.

I'm sure most of us would be happy even with just a 2 or 3 maps cycle.
Anything to break up the constant repetition of the same map being played
over and over again, regardless of which one it is.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org