Compiling LFS under Live-On-CD-Linux like Knoppix?

Florian Teply root at localhost.localdomain
Sun Feb 23 13:54:15 PST 2003

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Ian Molton wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:30:32 +0100
> Florian Teply <onlinefloh at web.de> wrote:

> > had a PC-WELT
>
> What happened? PC fall on your head?

Nope. In fact i had to give my very "personal Computer" to my sister
because i sold her one to another guy, and now i'm trapped with this
ultra-fast P75 box as long as i haven't any job to earn some extra money
which could help me buying some new hardware ( i still hope anyone will
donate some cool machines to me, lets say some Quad-Alpha or probably at
least some Macintosh'es, but i would also take machines with far
more than 4 CPUs... *hint* *hint*). At least it got 32MBs of RAM , so it's
not much slower than it must be :-/
Oh my god, still about 35 SBUs to finish chapter 6 (ONE SBU is about 55
minutes here :-/ ).
So i'll get in my bed to sleep a day or two ;-))

Florian

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org