Quake3

Björn Lindberg d95-bli at nada.kth.se
Sat Feb 22 16:01:33 PST 2003

Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> writes:

> On 22 Feb 2003 01:17:35 +0100
> d95-bli at nada.kth.se (Björn Lindberg) wrote:
>

> > Preliminary, I'll be able to join tomorrow.
>
> I wasnt actually going to have a game today (if anyone showed, the
> server was up.

Uhm, I thought you said that you missed last night, but that you where
going to have a game today... Anyway, I and Ikari and MikeB showed up,
and had a few good games. I managed to place second one time, but I
would like to see more really bad players like myself for the bottom
competitions. :-)

Björn

--
War on Iraq, expected # of killed Civilians:
Iraq            500,000
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org