It works...

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Fri Feb 21 08:03:46 PST 2003

"Ian Molton" <spyro at f2s.com> wrote in message
news:20030221155521.5db45b85.spyro at f2s.com...
> Good to hear. Im considering a mini ITX box for my next main machine
> purchase, although it'll have to be an Athlon one with an AGP slot,
not
> a VIA.

Any links to such mobos - the only mini-itx boards I can see are VIA C3
hosting ones.  Just been to AMD.com to see what boards they recommend
and they don't even list mini-itx as a form factor.  I don't think they
make a socket 370 version of their CPUs do they?  Or am I just being
really thick today?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org