This is a Joke

torsten torsten at inetw.net
Fri Feb 21 07:54:49 PST 2003

My email to which I am replying was entirely in
jest.  Please do not try anything with high levels
of voltage, current, or power supplies.

>Ah, if we just double the voltage from your reference level, there's
>a chance you could live.

Before you test this, realize this is a joke.  Increasing voltage
does not decrease risk of death.  Also, I wouldn't recommend opening
power supplies - they contain capacitors which can seriously injure
or kill you, even at "just" 60W.

Ok, just wanted to warn the more adventurous ones.  :)

Torsten
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org