It works...

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Fri Feb 21 07:33:23 PST 2003

"Ian Molton" <spyro at f2s.com> wrote in message
news:20030221140355.2bf3112c.spyro at f2s.com...
> This must be right, or touching the 300V input capacitor in the PSU
last
> night would have killed me. (f*cking hurt though)

:) - did I ever mention my attempts at fixing my dads lawnmower.  Short
story - whilst mowing the lawn it died on me.  Changed the fuse in the
plug, couldn't find the screwdriver to put the back of the plug back on
so thought what the heck and proceeded to put the plug back in the
socket.  Needless to say I was grateful my dad's got a very sensitive
circuit breaker installed, but I agree it hurts :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org