Moving next week, no Internet

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 20 22:39:07 PST 2003

On February 20, 2003 09:29 pm, Rob Park wrote:
> Wait, didn't you already live there? Or am I just thinking of Jesse?

Jesse used to live there, he moved out of it. I'm moving into it.

> I vaguely remember some other "Moving to canmore" thread, once...

Beverly and I made plans before when we moved from Toronto to Alberta but
decided not to go into Canmore right away because it's a tad expensive.
Instead we got this real nice cheap place so we could find some jobs first.
Which we did, now we're finally moving.

> Yeah, canmore's cool. My uncle has a condo there, he lets me use it
> every now and then ;)

Hey, drop me an email if you're in the neighbourhood one day. We'll grab a
coffee or something (sorry no beer for me, I loathe it)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org