Laptop advice

Florian teply onlinefloh at web.de
Thu Feb 20 11:41:26 PST 2003

Matthew Burgess wrote:
> "Ian Molton" <spyro at f2s.com> wrote in message
> news:20030219173030.537d245b.spyro at f2s.com...
>
>>On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:17:30 -0000
>>"Matthew Burgess" <ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>>>Just one more thought that occured to me - where is it you find all
>>>your stuff lying on the road...
>>
>>Basildon.
>

> And I thought it was just the girls that were easy to pick up in Essex!
> :)

So i really have to think about some weeks of vacation over there on
this nasty island ;-))
I hope nobody over there in Britain cares about freaks from the continent...
BTW: are there Youth hostels with dedicated ATM line, let´s say about
155MBit for FREE usage? But 622MBit would also be acceptable ;-))
This would make vacation far more a relaxation, so that i don´t have to
show my stamps collection to the girls but a thick Pipe ;-))
SCNR Florian

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org