EPIA - first impressions...

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Thu Feb 20 08:00:57 PST 2003

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:12:43 +0000 (UTC)
jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk (Jamie Bennett) wrote:

> Considering it. £215 with dvd/cdwritter.
>
> How did Chris's LFS cdrom go? How long did it take?

So far, its gone fine, although his kernel seems to be cunfused as to
just what the VIA CPU is (it seems to be a cross breed i4/5/686).

I have a complete chapter 5 and as far as gcc in chap 6 so far.

more later :)

I may also be building *several* of these boards in custom built boxes
in the near future. keep reading ;-)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org