linuxgames : Q3

Miguel Bazdresch miguel at thewizardstower.org
Thu Feb 20 06:03:56 PST 2003

* Rainer Peter Feller <rainer at maren.desy.de> [03-0220 14:09]:
> On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Björn Lindberg wrote:
>
> > What pics are this? Pics from the game?
>
> I took more than 1000 snapshots some in 1600x1200 at 32 :0
> the whole dir has about 2.6GB shal I mail them to you to sort the bads
> out?

BTW, sorry about all those rockets I sent your way :) You know, if you
plan to continue being the official match photographer (which would be
great), maybe you can choose a more unique skin? I suggest the one with
the big eyeball (it seems appropriate somehow). As it was, I would shoot
at you from pure instict, since you resembled devine too much.

--
Miguel Bazdresch
http://thewizardstower.org/
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org