The Art of Unix Programming

Florian teply onlinefloh at web.de
Thu Feb 20 02:39:00 PST 2003

Rainer Peter Feller wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Florian teply wrote:
>

>>You´re talking about the time when men rode their horse to get to the
>>next castle? And also the times when people usually drunk wine all the
>>day and sometimes this delicious beverage called met? I love medieval
>>times too, because there was no boss who insisted on windoze, they just
>>opened the doors ;-))
>>
>>Greetings, Florian
>
> *ROFLMAOVVL*
>
> I just got my 48 Bottles of finest met, I use to clelebrate midsummer and
> midwinter, I am DSA (now entering v4) player.
>
> If I where in medieval times I would just chop the head of that stupid
> bastard which tryes to force windoze

That´s a way we should solve this problem... Everybody who insists on
windoze shall stay away from me from now on, otherwise write down your
will, and don´t forget to spend all your belongings to the
Linux/BSD/OpenSource-community ;-))
BTW: What the hell are you doing with 48 Bottles of Met? I presume this
would are Bottles of .75 litres each... Or for the american people among
us: i´m talking about several gallons of honey wine...
SCNR
Florian

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org