linuxgames : Q3

Rainer Peter Feller rainer at maren.desy.de
Thu Feb 20 00:53:46 PST 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Ian Molton wrote:

> > I'm looking forward to see the pics!
>
> Me too. I'll put them on the server *when I get them* (hint hint ;-) ;-)

please don't hurry me ... it is not easy to go throug 1000 pics ...
sadly some are realy broken ... gor black lines everywhere ...
don't know why ...
one more bad thing ...
I just killed my router, so I even can't convert them from my work ...
*grumble*
I tryed to reinstall glibc and forgot to set the path to the static
binaries before :-(
The main problem was that I got a broken linker :-(
*sigh* so much work so little time (such a slow P1(200)) ...

CUH Rainer Peter Feller

| LFS     #  3106 | http://www.linuxfromscratch.org                  |
| P-Linux #     1 | http://p-linux.desy.de                             |

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org