GCC bug?

Joe Morris heartboy at nycap.rr.com
Wed Feb 19 17:27:10 PST 2003

Hey guys!  I wrote a very basic C++ program for my CS class, and it seems to
compile fine on gcc-2.95.2, but fails with gcc-3.2 and gcc-3.2.2.  I'm trying
to overload the << operator for a class that I created.  I attached the
source code, and attached the error log as well.  Would you guys mind looking
it over?  It is really simple.  My professor can't seem to find anything
wrong with the code.  If you guys can't find anything wrong, then I guess
I'll submit a bug report to the GCC folks.  Thanks guys!
Joe