Wondering about 64-bit arch....

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Wed Feb 19 14:08:24 PST 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:45:59 +0000  Mister Ian just wrote the following:

> I'll sell you an ARM devkit right away ;-)

Last time I heard about the LART-kit, they where sold out at a uk-based
company... meanwhile last august there *where* plans to make a
serieproduction just to save on costs - selling the ones they don't
need so the price per Lart would be minimal... The last thing I vaguely
picked up on their mailinglist(archive) was that the Arm chip *appears*
to be hard to get..(SA-110x) Yes, Intel... *again*! Then the boards are
ready (sort off)... I'm getting insane...

The only thing currently viable (lowpower+small) is openbrick(.org)
based on a Geode CPU... and quess what... based on intel x86!! :-P

Wheeehhh!!...

Any sugestions? :-}
--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prison.

Just my €0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org