Fairy tales for adults

Henrik Jacobsson henrik.jacobsson.1245 at student.uu.se
Mon Feb 17 10:43:51 PST 2003

* Richard Lightman (richard at nezumi.plus.com) wrote:
> Thankyou for you answers - you are one of the most rational christains
> I have talked to. Your test for truth is not one I could use - I would
> go with my own idea of what I think is the right thing to do, because
> I do not think I could work out the correct interpreatation of the
> bible.
>
> Richard

I've been lurking along this thread and I want to thank everyone
involved.  Apart from being an extremely interesting read, it has also
brought me a greater understanding of the subject.  I've spent alot of
time earlier trying to understand how to merge my very secular view of
the world with someone claiming to be 'christian', and now I belive it's
actually possible.  There is no way I could've come this far without
your help.  Again, thank you all for sharing your thoughts and thus
enlightening me.

/Henrik - still 'pagan' but maybe a slightly less prejudiced one.  :)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org