PDA stuff... found it! (I think)

Gareth Westwood gareth at kibblestone-uk.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Feb 16 16:00:36 PST 2003

Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote in message
news:20030216213108.6e66b488.spyro at f2s.com...
> On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:46:49 -0000
> "Gareth Westwood" <gareth at kibblestone-uk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > > Well, l8r... I have a LUG to go to...
> > Where is the LUG you attend? IIRC you are based in S on T somewhere.
> > Not sure if they are realy my "bag" but I may go along to one.
>
> Well, I'm a member of SCLUG (South Cheshire) but they are tiny and dont
> meet much (that will change).
>
> I've been to two MANLUG (manchester) meetings, but mainly because I know
> someone there who has a similar interest in ARM stuff as I do - they are
> too formal for my liking.
>
> You could always just visit /me/ if you like ;-)
>
> Im in Northwich.
My Mom always told me not to talk to strangers, and certenly not to go round
there house.... but then she also told me that computers would get me
nowhere. I have very little time at the moment and would prefer to get my
system working first or else you would get talked at permenently about my
machine not working. ;->

--
Gareth Westwood

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org