PDA stuff... found it! (I think)

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Sun Feb 16 13:31:08 PST 2003

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:46:49 -0000
"Gareth Westwood" <gareth at kibblestone-uk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> > Well, l8r... I have a LUG to go to...
> Where is the LUG you attend? IIRC you are based in S on T somewhere.
> Not sure if they are realy my "bag" but I may go along to one.

Well, I'm a member of SCLUG (South Cheshire) but they are tiny and dont
meet much (that will change).

I've been to two MANLUG (manchester) meetings, but mainly because I know
someone there who has a similar interest in ARM stuff as I do - they are
too formal for my liking.

You could always just visit /me/ if you like ;-)

Im in Northwich.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org