LFS ruined my hard drive??:(

Andrius Ciziunas andrius at tamos.net
Sun Feb 16 06:57:26 PST 2003

Hello all:

	So, does anyone have any suggestions??  My laptop's harddrive is
failing/fried.(I have an uncorrectable error, unfortunately...)  It looks
like all the compiling I've been doing has fried it.  The saddest part
is, I don't think I can save much of what's on my /usr partition.  Anyone
have any suggestions on how I might be able to do it?  Anyone have any
idea on how I can avoid straining my hard drive, while LFS'ing?

				 	Andrius:)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org