w00t! w00t! (Re: PDA stuff...)

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Sat Feb 15 15:57:42 PST 2003

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:06:29 +0000
Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:

> Well, I found the MMU setup code...
>
> so, assuming that the bootloader really is just copying and executing
> my code that I upload, and:
>
> 1) I decode a table (easy)

I was right! I now have a complete decoding of the memory map! YES!!

now I can locate the virtual mapping of the IrDA UART, and, with a bit
of luck, I can use this to get me a nice serial console...

w00t!!!

Now all I need is my PDA back and Im sorted!!!

(well, at least, if what I found ISNT the memory map, its a very cruel
joke on the part of the bootloader writer...)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org