Fairy tales for adults

Wouter Van Hemel wouter at pair.com
Thu Feb 13 23:45:34 PST 2003

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Steve Bougerolle wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 13:38, Wouter Van Hemel wrote:
>
> > Why do you presume I treat the bible any differently?
>
> I wasn't presuming anything at all about you; I was answering RICHARD.

I know, but I figured this was an open discussion. I must have been wrong.

> Are you getting enough sleep over there, Wouter?  You really sound like
> you're losing it, guy.

Quite possible. Too many open questions - I never seem to get answers or
counterarguments, sadly enough, because I was really hoping for a better
insight.

In Christianity, not my own sleeping rhythm, which again isn't really
relevant. :-P

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org