Fairy tales for adults (long)

Steve Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Thu Feb 13 22:04:56 PST 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 13:37, Rob Park wrote:

> There is no proof that it *does* change, so we have nothing left but to
> assume that it *doesn't*. That's what science is all about, man!

LOL

Do your homework before you presume to lecture me about science, Rob :).

> I think that's the point others are trying to make.

No kidding.  Their point is obvious and I got it long ago.  The question
is why they don't see my point, which I don't think is THAT difficult to
grasp; they are assuming things which seem fair enough to them (and to
me), but somebody of a different mindset is not at all obligated to
accept their assumptions.

--
Steve Bougerolle
Creek & Cowley Consulting