Quake3 and EPIA

Gareth Westwood gareth at kibblestone-uk.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 18:29:45 PST 2003

Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote in message
news:20030213181015.0211c9a3.spyro at f2s.com...
> Well, I've ordered a nice little via M5000 (533MHz) box to replace the
> server.
>
> With luck, it'll be fully lfs'd and up by tuesday.
>
> Its got 256MB RAM, so no prob there - It can probably spin down the disc
> 99% of the time!
>
> With luck, its USB might be more reliable too. we'll see ;)
>
> Anyone got any optimisation tips for the VIA CPUs? are they i586 or i686
> class to GCC?
>
> Well, enough for now... back to the PDA hacking...

I am still trying to get hold of Q3 so I can come play, my brother ordered
it from PC world (over the phone) and the fools sent me the Mac version. I
took it back to there Festivel branch but needless to say, they didn't have
a copy and couldn't order one for me. Bunch of arse bandits.

As and when he get's his money back he is gona try and get it for me again.

Till then.

--
Gareth Westwood

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org