Fairy tales for adults

Wouter Van Hemel wouter at pair.com
Thu Feb 13 09:43:03 PST 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Steve Bougerolle wrote:

> [...]
> There is no solution, but a necessary partial one is for all of us to
> take responsibility for seeing past other people's distortions and
> trying to spot reality underneath.

What reality? Your reality? But you are not objective. You believe in
something that can (never?) be shown or proven.

Do you believe in sex before mariage? Adultry? Hell? Blasphemy?

Your reality is highly subjected to Christian values (otherwise, you
shouldn't call yourself Christian).

But you see, I believe in free speech, freedom of love, freedom of
thought. Is my view distorted? Do you respect my view?
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org