Silly physics...

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Thu Feb 13 03:42:23 PST 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 06:14:10 +0000 (UTC)
rbpark-NOSPAM at ualberta.ca (Rob Park) wrote:

> > Robs example was still flawed in any case ;-)
>
> I'm sure all the physicists and physics lab TAs would love to know
> this. Why don't you tell them that all the undergraduate labs they've
> been doing for the past, oh, _ever_ are wrong?

Look, regardless of error calculations, you CANNOT get a repeatable
experiment giving a small value answer that has an error in the
magnitude of the distance to the moon. If you had an error that big, the
result of the experiment would, to all intents and purposes, be
completely random.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org