Fairy tales for adults

Mark A. Nicolosi markan at penguinmail.com
Wed Feb 12 21:07:36 PST 2003

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 06:42:26PM +0000, Ian Molton wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:08:10 +0000 (UTC)
> wouter at pair.com (Wouter Van Hemel) wrote:
>

> > Ofcourse. Reasonability is a double edged sword; I can't prove that
> > god doesn't exist, just as much as I can't proof that he does exist.
> >
> > So I just assume he doesn't, because that's how I'm put together. It
> > seems more unlikely than likely to me. I like to see things before
> > believing them. If he would walk up to me and introduce himself, I
> > might change my mind [about his existence]; but I think there's little
> > chance to that. ;)
>
> Ahhh, another agnostic ;-)
>
> pleased to meet you :)
>
> (also pleased to meet anyone who believes in god, as long as they dont
> tell me they can prove it 'because he appeard in a dream' ;-)

A friend of mine asked me to come to his church today... I didn't want to,
but he said there'd be food, so my stomache made up my mind.

Anyway, in Church (a Baptist church) there were discussing creation. I don't
have a problem with that. But they were debunking everything about Darwinism.
The youth leader guy even talked about how Darwin dropped out of school, because
he wasn't smart, and traveled around the world, and made up his theory just for
fame. That sort of made me mad, I don't think his comments about Darwin were
fair. He also said that Darwinism is a religion, and shouldn't be taught in
school. That is just plain dumb. It was hard to sit through all of that...

I don't believe in God. I think some of the bible is true, but I don't
believe in supreme-being.

--
Mark A. Nicolosi <markan_at_penguinmail.com>

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those how can read binary
code, and those who can't."
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org