Bandwidth Measuring

Steve Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Wed Feb 12 19:30:46 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 15:20, Richard A Downing wrote:
> You mean St George's Flag (Red Cross on a White Ground).  The Union Flag
> would imply my support for the union with Scotland, Ireland and Wales.  And
> I'm not at all sure about Cornwall or Yorkshire either.

Actually, I think I like Ian's idea about the Frenchman on his pitchfork
more anyway :)

But then I'm half French and even on the British side of the family most
of my ancestors are from Wales and Scotland (although there are a couple
Englishmen swinging in the family tree), so I suppose my opinion is
discountable. :)

--
Steve Bougerolle
Creek & Cowley Consulting