PDA Ramblings...

Matt Rogers matt at matt.rogers.name
Wed Feb 12 19:23:15 PST 2003

On Wednesday 12 February 2003 09:07 pm, you wrote:
> Well, not much to report really. just starting to flesh out the reverse
> engineering I already did.
>
> the code below 0x5000 is mostly done now, as far as structure goes, and
> some bits are fleshed out a bit.
>
> theres a function at 15a4 that bears some looking at. it gets called a
> LOT.
>
> other than that, not a lot doing.
[very large snip with big nasty pointy teeth!! :) (sorry if i got it wrong) ]

<drooling homer simpson voice>
mmmmmm, assembly language
</drooling homer simpson voice>

i'm now very curious to know why one wouldn't start the boot loader at 0x00000
and instead make it jump to 0x01000 instead. seems silly to me.

And of course, have to know what another acronym means. So what's GPIO stand
for? :D

Matt
--
The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the
friendship I share with my collection of singing penguins.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org