Fairy tales for adults (long)

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Wed Feb 12 13:20:56 PST 2003

Björn Lindberg wrote:

> JDrabb at darden.com ("James Drabb") writes:

the big question is would it be *pure* water -0 that would simplify things
the water wuld have to be put in a container that is completely unaffected
by temprature otherwise it wouldnt be a fair test and lets not forget that
the experiment would have to be performed in a vaccum otherwise foreign
particles might affect the freezing temprature ;-)

science is so much fun ;-)

-----
Jay
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org