Someone is Saddam's Girlfriend (Was Re: The Art of Unix Programming)

Wouter Van Hemel wouter at pair.com
Wed Feb 12 07:53:39 PST 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Rainer Peter Feller wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>
> > www.gmx.net
> > (beware: it's in german :) but it's easy enough to sign up)
> >
> > --
> > Groeten/Greetings
> > Jeroen Coumans
>
> It is also M$ AFAIR

Hmm? I have an email address there for over 3 years, and last I checked,
they were running Linux with some in-house load dividing pop proxy
distributing the email over a linux-*drool*-cluster.

They have a super-fast pipe though (from here at least); it's often faster
than my university (1km away, 8 hops) and my provider's own website (5
hops) - traceroute times steadily below 50.0 ms.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org