Fairy tales for adults

bslaveboy bslaveboy at subdimension.com
Wed Feb 12 05:07:22 PST 2003

Ian Molton scribbled:
> Well, ANYONE who believes the earth was created in 6 days
6k years ago
> has GOT to be a kook, sorry.

I suggest that this is an extremely narrow-minded and
bigotted belief to have. There are many highly educated and
intelligent people who believe that the world was created in
6 days 6k years ago. Their ideas have some very sound
scientific backing and their arguments are well-reasoned.
They are not kooks.

> Either that, or god has planted a false history of the
world, just to
> throw us all.

Wrong, it all depends on how you interpret the evidence.

> Belief in God, I dont have a problem with. Literal
interprettation of
> the bible is f*cking stupid.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion, and no one is forcing
you to believe in a 6 day creation 6k ago. I'm not a
christian myself, but I don't see how a literal
interpretation of Genesis is stupid. Many intelligent people
take Genesis literally.

Brian
LFS# 7550
// free anonymous email || forums \\ subZINE || anonymous browsing
            subDIMENSION -- http://www.subdimension.com
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org