Fairy tales for adults

bslaveboy bslaveboy at subdimension.com
Wed Feb 12 05:05:47 PST 2003

Rob Park scribbled:
> The gist that I got was "You believe that frogs turn into
princes when
> kissed <you live in an idealized, fairy-tale world>, and
you talk down
> to people who know otherwise. This is because you are
simple-minded."

Nope, that's not what I meant. I was merely pointing out
that people who believe that frogs turn into princes over
millions of years tend to call people who don't nasty names.
I think that this is indicative of their fear that they may
actually be wrong.

Just my opinion.

Brian
LFS# 7550
// free anonymous email || forums \\ subZINE || anonymous browsing
            subDIMENSION -- http://www.subdimension.com
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org