Bandwidth Measuring + union jack (?)

Wouter Van Hemel wouter at pair.com
Tue Feb 11 22:17:51 PST 2003

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Steve Bougerolle wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 04:59, Richard A Downing wrote:
>
> > I don't pay for anything in Euro's, and I don't ever plan to.
>
> Richard, I think you should find some way to put a Union Flag in your
> signature. :)

... loud and clear... ;)

I *hate* flags, but out of boredom, a few examples out of the series of
major political incorrect signatures:

(in case anybody doesn't get it, it's just a joke about the recent prude
sig flamewars)

 ___________
[`-._ | _,-']
[---->:<----] (<-- that's an union jack, right?)
[,-'` | `'-.]
`-----------'
 ____________
[`-._ || _,-']
[=====][=====] Consistently voted Europe's ugliest.
[,-'` || `'-.]
`------------'
 ___________
[`-._ £ _,-']
[=====+=====] Blair Bewitched Project
[,-'` £ `'-.]
`-----------'

    )\
 )\/  (_
[***====]
[***====]
[=======]  |3 u r n   |3 a b y   |3 u r n   ------- ---  --    -

 ,      ,
 /. () .\
|--:..:--|  A n g e l
 )-)  (-(    - o f -
 . \  / .   D e a t h
  ; /\ ;
 ___|_\_____       monarch to the kingdom of the dead
[*****======]      sadistic, surgeon of demise
[*****======]      sadist of the noblest blood
[===========]      destroying, without mercy
`-----------'      to benefit the aryan race
           _
          //
(c) 1986  \\ l a y e r ,  /+ngel ()f |)eath
          //
          `
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org