Someone is Saddam's Girlfriend (Was Re: The Art of Unix Programming)

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Tue Feb 11 06:36:13 PST 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:55:57 +0000  Mister Ian just wrote the following:

> He didnt say WHICH one he would choose, by the way ;)

And still don't know :-P

btw:
I thought this was LOWTRAFFIC... must be that people learn where to
continue OT-junk :-)
Here I sit with my 56k modem... Waiting for 200+ messges this *DAY*!!
:-(
Dont't these 'volumes' take a week?.... Normaly :-}

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prison.

Just my €0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org