The Art of Unix Programming

Rob Park rbpark-NOSPAM at ualberta.ca
Mon Feb 10 23:48:06 PST 2003

Alas! Ian Molton spake thus:
> > IIRC, 80% of our imports are from the US.
>
> I was talking about electricity, not goods.

Oh. Well, nowadays we probably do a lot of electricity "exporting" to
the US... what with the power shortage in California...

But, I'm not a history buff and I can't really speak for the past. It
seems to me that the US probably was exporting to us at one point, but I
could be wrong.

--
Rob Park
http://www.ualberta.ca/~rbpark