Someone is Saddam's Girlfriend (Was Re: The Art of Unix Programming)

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Mon Feb 10 18:42:21 PST 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 02:07:28 +0000 (UTC)
etmilleretmiller at yahoo.com (Eric Miller) wrote:

> Ian do you know any free email services that wont do
> this?  I'll switch if you can turn me on to one.

Freeserve (in the UK) had (may still have) the ability to create a free
'pay as you go' account online, which you can access from anywhere, and
you only pay when you dial into it (so dont dial in, dont pay).

> (Is this another one of those net-iquette things that
> I should know?  Seriously)

Yes, it is. however its the last one Im going to teach you. If you dont
want future flamings, do some research yourself. Try google for
'Netiquette' or something.

It is not good practise to have a .sig more than approximately 3 to four
lines of moderately dense text following the signature seperator ('--
<crlf>' (dash, dash, space, enter))
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org