Someone is Saddam's Girlfriend (Was Re: The Art of Unix Programming)

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Mon Feb 10 18:14:13 PST 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:45:09 +0000 (UTC)
etmilleretmiller at yahoo.com (Eric Miller) wrote:

> > HOWEVER, as a google for 'etmiller' on newsgroups
> > turns up nothing, I
> > can only conclude two things: 1) you are telling the
> > truth and really
> > ARE new to e-communication, or 2) You are good at
> > hiding your identity.

> Ive been on this list for over a year,

OMG, how stupid are you?!

I was *giving you the benefit of the doubt* and assuming that you were
new to e-communication in general, and you go and tell everyone that
you've been here for a year!!!

(for reference, I ALSO wrote just below the above quoted paragraph:  I
will give you the benefit of the doubt.)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org