epkg

Eric Miller etmilleretmiller at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 17:48:09 PST 2003

Wow.  I have saved this email, itll take me a day or
two to sift through it.

Sounds like portage might be *simpler*?

http://www.encap.org/search/search.fcgi?results_only=yes&search_string=all&search_type=encap&search_collection=contrib

http://www.encap.org/search/search.fcgi?results_only=yes&search_string=all&search_type=encap&search_collection=psg