epkg

Eric Miller etmilleretmiller at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 17:09:06 PST 2003

Tushar, et al-

I am very interested in some of these package
management alternatives.  I use emerge and portage
almost exclusively, but I have not yet taken the
plunge to port it to LFS.  I have X and KDE on my LFS
box, but pretty much just use manual package
management on that system.

You mention epkg and a hint that sounds like another
solution.  Can you give me a brief rundown on these
and any others in comparison to portage?

Thanks!